The following changes to the Child Care Program are effective October 2016:
- Child Care assistance will now be reviewed every 12 months
- The income limit during the review period increased to 85% of the State Median Income limit
- Customers may be eligible for the three months of Job Search Child Care
- Customers may be eligible for the continued child care for the allowable temporary changes
Additional information can be found in the Requirements section below.
Child Care assistance programs help parents cover the cost of child care. Once approved for Child Care, the payment is sent directly to the provider selected by the parent.
- Employment Support Child Care
Helps employed individuals pay for child care.
- Job Search Child Care: Helps individuals who are open for Employment Support and lose their job, pay for child care while they search for a new job.
- Temporary Change Child Care: Helps individuals who are open for Employment Support pay for child care while they are experiencing temporary house hold changes.
- Family Employment Child Care Program
Helps individuals who receive or are applying for financial assistance pay for child care.
- Eligibility Policy
- Income Limit Charts
If you have already applied for or are receiving child care assistance, you can sign up or log in to myCase to get information, recertify and manage your benefits.
Choose a child care provider
Visit their website to find qualified providers across the state